Access, download, organize and share video, audio, images, etc. via P2P networks. View file priorities, a number of files, comments, tracker, peers, seeds, etc. Create download queues, select your download location and bandwidth limitation. It features proxy support and BitTorrent protocol encryption.
- Key features
- 100% safe download
- Encryption for inbound and/or outbound traffic
- Private torrents support
- Scheduling and bandwidth options
- Applies scalability optimization with libtorrent
- Advanced configuration options
- Not compatible with many desktop environments (only GNOME, KDE, XFCE are supported)
Latest version: 2.0.3
Developed by Deluge Team
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7
Update date: August 20, 2020
File name: deluge-1.3.15-win32-py2.7.exe (15.4 MB)Download Deluge
A basic P2P client for downloading and sharing files.
Initiates and controls BitTorrent file downloads.
Downloads files via peer-to-peer connections.
Downloads, shares, manages and accesses torrents.
Downloads, creates and manages torrents.
Downloads, shares and manages BitTorrent files.