Work with different types of texts in multiple languages and generate graphically accessible and observable translations. Manage the toolkit to manually or automatically generate translated texts and make necessary corrections to the auto-selected synonyms.
- Key features
- 100% safe download
- Convenient navigation within the file.
- Auto-correction of popular mistakes and auto-completion of lenghty words.
- Supports many file formats: Gettext (.po and .mo), XLIFF (.xlf), TMX, TBX, WordFast TM (.txt), Qt Linguist (.ts), etc.
- Search & replace with regular expressions and Unicode normalization.
- Look up selected text on the web
- Spell checking for translations and original texts.
- Tutorial and guide for localization.
- Quick text processing
- Multiple manual editing tools
- Lack of online updates
Latest version: 0.7.1
Developed by Zuza Software Foundation
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7
Update date: January 28, 2019
File name: virtaal-0.7.1-setup.exe (14 MB)Download virtaal
Software picks October 16, 2019
Software picks September 18, 2019